This is what I've been doing through out this particular time, ha. If anyone has any recommendation of your favourite anime, please do so. Just post a comment on this post because I'm looking for more anime in advance.
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 1 [Completed] [EP25 ALL] [DONE]
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 [I don't know when it's going to be published, producer's fault]
Amnesia [Completed] [EP12 ALL] [DONE]
Ouran High School Host Club [Completed] [EP12 ALL] [DONE]
Kuroko no Basuke Season 1 [Completed] [EP25 ALL] [DONE]
Kuroko no Basuke Season 2 [Completed] [EP25 ALL] [DONE]
Brothers Conflict [Completed] [EP12 ALL] [DONE]
Kyoukai no Kanata [On-going] [EP 12 ALL] [DONE]
Free! [Completed] [EP12 ALL] [DONE]
Free! Season 2 [On-going]
Bokura Ga Ita [Completed] [EP26 ALL] [I watched it halfway last time, so I'm going to finish it off]
Death Note [Completed] [EP37 ALL] [DONE]
Hyouka [Completed] [EP22 ALL] [L/W EP1]
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun [Completed] [EP 13 ALL] [I added my list again]
Anohana [Completed] [EP11 ALL] [DONE]
Tsuritama [Completed] [EP12 ALL] [DONE]
Seins Gate
Ao no Exorcist [Completed] [EP 25 ALL]
Daiya no A
Haikyuu [On-going]
Isshuukan Friends [On-going]
Kamisama Hajimemashita [Completed] [EP13 ALL] [DONE]
Chihayafuru S01 [Completed] [EP25 ALL] [DONE]
Chihayafuru S02 [Completed] [EP25 ALL] [DONE]
Another [Completed] [EP12 ALL]
Ghost Hound [Completed] [EP22 ALL]
ZNT
DNA
Tokyo Ghoul
This list will be updated on time to time because you know, anime is endless fantasy.



No comments:
Post a Comment